Wednesday, October 14, 2009

MIKE Reporting On...The Jock Strap

Hey, sports fans!

This is MIKE - thee American made voice on sports!

Check out the attached one minute video (guaranteed to make you laugh) that I recorded with my buddy, Boomer in Studio M - my very own virtual ESPN Sports Center type studio.

As the sports world's premier uber-humorist, I report on a seemingly non-sensical mix of sports topics. In this video we pose the question, "Why's a jock strap called an athletic supporter?"

Expect to see plenty more of these MIKE Reporting On...videos of me on top sports web sites as well as on Jumbotrons in arenas and stadiums across the country.

Yup, I report on "really important sports stuff" like The Jock Strap, Dippin Dots, Quitting Spitting in Baseball, The Sports Bra, The Worst Job in Sports, Why is Curling an Olympic Sport, The Worst Mascot in Sports, The Ivy at Wrigley, Ain't Over "til the Fat Lady Sings, Kaka', Pa-role Models, Change is Needed (on our President' Jump Shot) and lots more!

Email me and let me know what you think of our MIKE Minute monologues.

Straight talk. No static.

This is MIKE!

No comments:

Post a Comment